Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A little bit about myself

Hello, everyone my name is Byron I am an Electronic Engineering student at ITT Technical Institute. Now, for the past two years I have been studying continuously everyday mainly dealing with data transmission and energy distribution within an electronic circuit. The most intriguing aspect so far has been dealing with communications and sending electrical intelligence signals through the air on a carrier wave. I was even more intrigued when one of my professors started lecturing on resonant frequency.
This individual then started to talk about Nikola Tesla. I have been researching his work and his life since. This has lead me to my studies and work outside of school, which is understanding and experimenting with the process of generating high resonant frequencies and transmitting energy (current) through the air and energizing a device. I will try to up date this blog as much as possible with new pictures and videos displaying the calculations and demonstrations of this on going experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment